The Ammonia nitrogen sensor is an online device for detecting ammonia nitrogen (NH4+-N) levels in water and is suitable for use in a variety of water bodies, including lakes, streams, groundwater and waste water.
1. With pH, potassium ion and temperature compensation, suitable for monitoring a wide range of water quality environments. 2. Each electrode can be replaced independently, easy to operate and low maintenance.
3. Accurate measurements, low detection limits and low long-term drift.
4. Fast response time, reflecting changes in the water sample in a timely manner.
5. NPT temperature compensation, accuracy up to ±0.1°C.
6. Corrosion-resistant housing for long-term underwater operation and compact construction.
7.RS485 communication interface, standard Modbus protocol, easy to integrate.