|Ammonia Nitrogen Range:||0-1000mg/L NH4-N||Ammonia Nitrogen Precision:||3%|
|Ammonia Nitrogen Resolution:||0.1 Mg/L||PH Range:||4-10|
|PH Accuracy:||±0.1||PH Resolution:||0.01|
|Protection Level:||IP68||Temperature Range:||0 ~ 50 °C|
|Output Signal:||RS485/Modbus||Power Supply:||DC8~26VDC±10%, Current <50mA|
|Cable Length:||5 Meters (default)||Housing Material:||POM|
Wastewater Portable Ammonia Meter,
Portable Ammonia Nitrogen Sensor,
IP68 Ammonia Nitrogen Sensor
Desun uniwill Ammonia nitrogen sensor is waterproof to IP68 and supports the MODBUS protocol. Higher accuracy, wider measuring range and greater stability, It Can be directly installed, compared with traditional ammonia nitrogen analyzer, more economical and environmentally friendly, convenient and fast. It adopts RS485 output and supports Modbus for easy integration.
1. With pH, potassium ion and temperature compensation, suitable for monitoring a wide range of water quality environments.
2. Accurate measurements, low detection limits and low long-term drift.
3. Fast response time, reflecting changes in the water sample in a timely manner.
4. NPT temperature compensation, accuracy up to ±0.1°C.
5. Corrosion-resistant housing for long-term underwater operation and compact construction.
6. RS485 communication interface, standard Modbus protocol, easy to integrate.
7. Each electrode can be replaced independently, easy to operate and low maintenance.