|Ammonia Nitrogen Range:||0-1000mg/L NH4-N||Ammonia Nitrogen Precision:||3%|
|Ammonia Nitrogen Resolution:||0.1 Mg/L||PH Range:||4-10|
|PH Accuracy:||±0.1||PH Resolution:||0.01|
|Protection Level:||IP68||Temperature Range:||0 ~ 50 °C|
|Output Signal:||RS485/Modbus||Power Supply:||DC8~26VDC±10%, Current <50mA|
|Cable Length:||5 Meters (default)||Housing Material:||POM|
Ammonia Nitrogen Sensor Instrument,
Online Water Ammonia Nitrogen Sensor,
Ammonia Nitrogen NH4 Sensor
Desun uniwill Ammonia nitrogen sensor is an online device for detecting ammonia nitrogen (NH4+-N) levels in water and is suitable for use in a variety of water bodies, including lakes, streams, groundwater and waste water. The sensor measures ammonia nitrogen values by the electrode method. The NH4+ electrode provides the main measurement, which measures ammoniaions (NH4+) with automatic temperatureand pH compensation and an environmentally friendly design.
1. With pH, potassium ion and temperature compensation, suitable for monitoring a wide range of water quality environments.
2. Accurate measurements, low detection limits and low long-term drift.
3. Fast response time, reflecting changes in the water sample in a timely manner.
4. NPT temperature compensation, accuracy up to ±0.1°C.
5. Corrosion-resistant housing for long-term underwater operation and compact construction.
6. RS485 communication interface, standard Modbus protocol, easy to integrate.
7. Each electrode can be replaced independently, easy to operate and low maintenance.