|Model:||DYS-1||DO Range:||0~20mg/L Or 0~200%|
|DO Accuracy:||1%||Dissolved Oxygen Sensor Drift:||<1%per Year|
|Sensor Material:||SS316 Or Titanium Alloy||Temp. Range:||0~50℃|
|Working Temperature:||-20℃~50℃||Material Supplied:||3v~6v|
Dissolved Oxygen Meter DYS1,
Handheld Display Dissolved Oxygen Meter,
water oxygen sensor Terminal
Dissolved Oxygen Meter
• 1 or 2 points calibration using the air-saturated water or zero oxygen solution.
• Selectable the salinity and barometric pressure compensation coefficients.
• Automatic Temperature Compensation ensures accurate readings over the entire range.
• Calibration Due Alarm prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
• Stability indicator shows when a measurement is recognized as stable.
• Auto-Read feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
• Battery indicator shows the remaining battery capacity.
• Auto-Power Off effectively conserves battery life.
• Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
|DO Range||0~20mg/L or 0~200%|
|Dissolved Oxygen Sensor Drift||<1%per year|
|Sensor Material||SS316 or Titanium alloy|
|Sensor Cleaning Cycle||According to water condition and measuring frequency|
The company provides after-sales service of this machine within one year from the date of sale, but does not include the damage caused by improper use. If repair or adjustment is needed, please send it back, but the freight is to be paid by yourself. When sending back, we need to make sure that the packing is good to avoid damage in transit. The company will repair the damage of the instrument free of charge.