|Product Name:||Online Nitrate Sensor||Principle:||Ion Selective Eectrode Method|
|Nitrate Range:||0~800mg/l NO3-||Nitrate Resolution:||0.1 Mg/L|
|Nitrate Accuracy:||5% FS||PH Accuracy:||±0.1|
|PH Range:||4-10||Power Supply:||5~12vdc|
|Housing Material:||POM||Output Signal:||RS485|
Customizable Water Nitrate Sensor,
Water Nitrate Sensor Pollution Free,
Wastewater Treatment nitrate probe
IP68 rated nitrate sensor for wastewater treatment and river monitoring with a customizable range of 0-800mg/L RS485
|Ammonia Nitrogen Range||0~1000mg/l|
|Ammonia Nitrogen Precision||3%|
|Ammonia Nitrogen Resolution||0.1mg/l|
|Deepest depth||Underwater 10m|
|Sensor interface||Support RS-485, MODBUS protocol|
|Power information||DC 5~12V, current <50mA|
|Probe cable length||10 meters (default), can be customized|
The probe contains sensitive optical and electronic components. Ensure that the probe is not subject to severe mechanical impact. Damage to the sensor due to impact or manpower will not be covered by the warranty. Water ingress to the sensor due to replacement of the pH electrode is not covered by the warranty.
Maintenance schedule and method
It is recommended to periodically calibrate or clean the sensor surface according to the actual application scenario.
|Maintenance tasks,||Recommended maintenance frequency|
|Calibrate the sensor (if required by the competent authority)||According to the maintenance schedule required by the competent authority|
1) External surface of the sensor: Wash the external surface of the sensor with tap water. If debris remains, wipe it with a moist soft cloth.
2) Check the cable of the sensor: The cable should not be tight during normal work, otherwise the internal wires of the cable will be easily broken and the sensor will not work properly.
3) Sensor storage: When the sensor is not in use, you should fasten the black plastic cap and check whether the sponge inside is wet. If it is not wet enough, please add 3mol / L potassium chloride solution and let the electrode be stored in the solution with potassium chloride.
Our company assures its first-hand buyers that there will not be any product defects caused by substandard materials or factory manufacturing in the 3 months after shipment.
If a defect is found within the 3-month warranty period, Desun Uniwilli Electronics promises to repair or replace the defective product or return the payment in addition to the first shipping and related formalities. Any product repaired or replaced during the warranty period will only enjoy the remaining warranty period of the original product.
This warranty does not apply to consumables such as consumable parts (including but not limited to lamps, pipes, etc.).
Contact Desun Uniwill Electronics or your agent to begin technical support during the warranty period.
After receiving the customer's questions about product quality, our company will confirm whether the product needs to be repaired within two weeks; products that have not been approved for repair cannot be returned.
This warranty does not cover the following:
● Damage caused by force majeure, natural disasters, social unrest, war (published or unpublished), terrorism, civil war, or any government coercion
● Damage caused by improper use, negligence, accident or improper application and installation
● Freight charges for shipping the goods back to Desun Uniwill
● Expedited or express shipping for parts or products covered by the warranty
● Travel expenses for local warranty repairs
This warranty covers all aspects of our company's warranty regarding its products.
This warranty constitutes the final, complete and exclusive statement of the terms of the warranty, and no one or agent is authorized to formulate other warranties in the name of Disen Hezhi Electronics.
The remedies such as repair, replacement, or refund of the payment as described above are special cases that do not violate this quality guarantee. The remedies such as replacement or refund of the payment are targeted at our products. Based on strict liability or other legal theories, Desun Uniwill Electronics is not responsible for any other damage caused by product defects or negligent operation, including the subsequent damage caused by causality with these situations.